Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jumbled Mess Called Life

I am sure I am not the only one out there that has stopped for a moment and just think really? Or what the hell? Life sure does like to throw it's curves. But we learn to take them as they come and move on. Doesn't mean that those moments haven't left our memory or hasn't touched us in one way or the other. It's just that you have to move on and take what has happened and somehow we either learn something from it or we discover something about ourselves that we didn't before. Lately my mind has been plagued by events that I truly thought were behind me. Why this or why that? It's not really the question of why more so that scars can easily be opened even if you think they are closed. I am now a mother of a wonderful child. Just like any other child there is he knows how to push and test you to the very limits you have. But I look at him and think I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. We all have an inner strength. We are all tested and either have gone or is going through something. But scars and heal once more and we can overcome our moments of what the hell that come and go so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment